M5Stack Mini RFID Unit (MFRC522)
RFID has an RFID chip MFRC522 inside.
The MFRC522 operates in the 13.56MHz frequency band and uses the modulation and demodulation principle to interact with the proximity RF card. This unit can realize the function of the card reading and writing device, to identify and record multiple card information, to encode and authority a RF card.
It is able tp establish applications such as access control system, punching system, warehouse goods storage and community vehicle access registration.
Connect this Unit to GROVE PORTA on M5Core, IIC adress is 0x28.
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- I2C data rate: Fast mode: up to 400 Kbit/s; High-speed mode: up to 3400 Kbit/s
- RC522 Transceiver Buffer: 64 bytes
- Supported protocol: ISO14443A, MIFARE and NTAG
- Operate temperature: -20℃-85℃
- How long data be saved for: > 10 years
- Reading and writing distance: < 8 cm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego installation holes
- 1x RFID unit
- 1x GROVE Cable